Turkey is known for its manufacture and production of fine leather goods, and talented craftsman in Turkey makes Caliga Pelle products. Handbags, jackets, belts, shoes and boots are available in stores and guides will recommend them on many Ephesus tours. Fashion house Caliga Pelle Italian style and elegance is also exclusively manufactured in Turkey as it is the greatest opportunity to buy jackets, handbags and other products at reasonable prices.
Since 1899, Caliga Pelle has been the resource for generations of leathercrafters, providing quality leather, tools, kits and teaching resources. Whether you are a child or an adult, leathercraft offers fun and rewards to all that care to take the adventure.
The history of leather speaks for itself, dating back to the beginning of mankind when leather was vital for survival by providing protection against the elements of nature when animal skins were used as clothing and footwear.
Today, leather continues to be used for clothing; mainly for warmth and fashion but it goes way beyond those purposes today. Leather has captured the hearts of so many, young and old. We continue to strive to make Caliga Pelle dream to teach leathercraft to the world one person at a time a reality with exceptional customer service, quality product offerings, and a welcoming environment that takes the mystery out of leathercraft.
Caliga Pelle is the world’s leading distributor of premium leather and supplies. We have almost 100 years of experience in the business. With over one hundred stores in operation, we are ready to serve and offer you.
- Customer Satisfaction – Our most important responsibility is taking care of every customer’s needs. Expect 100% satisfaction every time you make a purchase or visit one of our locations. Your relationship with Tandy Leather is highly respected and appreciated.
- Global Presence – Order processing from over 100 company-owned locations in Italy, Canada, the United Kingdom, Spain and Turkey.
- Quality – Top quality products from around the world.
- Selection – The most complete leather and leather supply line found anywhere.
- Service – We know our product and we love to talk about it. Need some information or suggestions on a future project? Just ask us for advice or suggestions.
- Ordering – It’s easy to order using our website. Most orders are shipped within 24 hours.
- Classes/Education – We offer workshops, demos and classes to make your LEATHER experience the best. Need to know how a tool works? Just ask and we’ll happily demonstrate it for you on the spot. More information about in-store leathercraft classes can be found here. Hundreds of free leathercraft how-to videos are available for viewing here.
- Institutions – Schools, hospitals and military bases qualify for preferred pricing. We have made a strong commitment to the institutional market by providing quality products and fast order turnaround at the lowest possible prices. We also offer free demos and workshops for instructors and teachers.
- Manufacturers & Distributors – We want your business. Call for large quantity prices. The more you purchase, the more you save.