Cappadocia Trekking Tours
|Duraction :3 Night 4 Days||View similar tours & things to do|
Day 1 : The Pigeon Valley- Uchisar- Love Valley
- Pick up from hotel (Or the Airport of Nevsehir or Kayseri ) and drive to Love Valley Walk in Love Valley ( duration 2 hours ) and see the pillar like natural rock formations and many rock cones.
- Arrive to Uchisar and visit some of the pigeon houses and the ancient cave houses.
- Break at one of the cave houses.
- After relaxing and having some drinks we continue our walk to the Pigeon Valley.
- Walk from Uchisar to Goreme Village in the Pigeon valley and view countless dove cotes which is dug out in the cliff of the valley. The walk duration is 2 hours.
- Lunch at a Local Village Restuarant in Goreme.
- End of the day we will see Goreme Open Air Musuem Churches with frescos and Rock-Cut and Monasteries. and back to the hotel.
Day 2 : Cavusin Village – Rose Valley- Red Valley
- Pick up from Hotel and drive to Cavusin Village.
- Visit Cavusin Cave Village, the troglodites, the biggest rock-cut Church of Saint John The Baptist Church.
- Walk from Rose Valley to Red Valley and visit the Church of the Cross , the hidden Ak Church arrive to red valley.
- Lunch in Red Valley ( BBQ in the valley )
- After lunch drive to Pashabagi Fairy-Chimneys free time at Pashabagi to photograph the mushroom shaped rock formations and the Monks cells in the rock formations.
- Avanos ( visit one of the potters place and shopping opt.)
- Back to hotel
Day 3 : Derinkuyu and Ihlara Canyon
- Pick up from hotel and drive to Ihlara Valley.
- Walk from Ihlara Village to Belisirma Village in Ihlara Canyon which has nearly 4000 troglodites and 100 churches and chapels. (walk duration: 2 hours-30 minutes).
- Lunch at Belisirma village restaurant in the canyon.
- Drive to end of the Canyon and visit Selime Monastery which is carved into the cliff of a small mountain.
- Visit the Derinkuyu Underground City ( one of the biggest shelter in world )
- Back to hotel.
Day 4 :
- After Breakfast transfer to Airport