Ephesus & Kirazli Village Tours
|Duration : 5-6 hours (approx.)||View similar tours & things to do|
- Take a half day trip to the ruins of Ancient city of Ephesus the great cities & home to the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
- Visit the Kirazli Village. Sightseeing of local village life.
- Visit the Steam Train Museum. This is outdoor has It has one of the largest steam engines collection in Europe.
- Enjoy authentic Turkish cuisine.
- Transport by Private De-Luxe Cars.
- Private Local Licensed Guide.
- No shopping stops along the way ! ” Without the hassle of being taken to various factory outlets or shopping.
When you arrive in the port of Kusadasi, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle, during a 20 minute ride to Ephesus, your guide gives you a brief info about the area and about the country.
As you arrive in Ephesus, you will first see the Magnesia Gate, a marvelous example of ancient architecture that once stood tall as an entrance to the city. Begin a downhill walk with your guide into the city’s ruins. The route will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater. The theater, one of the city’s best-preserved monuments, it is still used today for the local spring festival. It once had seating space for 24,000 people, and it is believed to be the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians.
Visit Temple of Artemis one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Continue to Kirazli Village after enjoying the Turkish cuisine at lunch at the village. After enjoying the Turkish cuisine at the vilage, you will pick some fruits from the trees and talk of about nature of olives. Continue to Steam Train Museum, this is outdoor has It has one of the largest steam engines collection, before returning to where your tour concludes.
- Pickup and drop-off included
- Private Local Licensed Guide
- Private De-Luxe Cars,
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch and Turkish appetizers.
- Travel Excellence Guaranteed !
- No pre-payment is requested. Payment of the tour can be made at the end of the tour in cash USD or EURO or Turkish Lira or by credit card ( Visa or Master Card ) in USD or in EURO. There is not any extra for Credit Card payments.
- The above prices are valid for a tour in English or German (please let us know which language you prefer. For other languages; Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French, Available only on request. Please include the form any language you want for your ideal itinerary..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Children 6-18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces, comfortable clothing and closed toe, sensible walking shoes are recommended. Sunglasses and sunscreen are suggested.
- We will ensure your timely return to the Kusadasi or Izmir port for this activity.