Private Full Day Ephesus Tour
|Duration : 7-8 hours (approx.)||View similar tours & things to do|
- Take a full-day private trip to the ruins of Ancient city of Ephesus the great cities & home to the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Visit the Ancient city of Ephesus
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
- Visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life.
- Visit the Basilica of St. John, located under the main central dome, elevated the site to one of the most sacred sites in the Middle Ages and thousands made pilgrimage here.
- Enjoy authentic Turkish cuisine.
- Transport by Private De-Luxe Cars.
- No shopping stops along the way ! “ Without the hassle of being taken to various factory outlets or shopping “.
- Pickup and drop-off included
- Private Local Licensed Guide
- Private De-Luxe Cars,
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch and Turkish appetizers.
- Travel Excellence Guaranteed !
- No pre-payment is requested. Payment of the tour can be made at the end of the tour in cash USD or EURO or Turkish Lira or by credit card ( Visa or Master Card ) in USD or in EURO. There is not any extra for Credit Card payments.
- The above prices are valid for a tour in English or German (please let us know which language you prefer. For other languages; Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French, Available only on request. Please include the form any language you want for your ideal itinerary..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Children 6-18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces, comfortable clothing and closed toe, sensible walking shoes are recommended. Sunglasses and sunscreen are suggested.
- We will ensure your timely return to the Kusadasi or Izmir port for this activity.