Private Half Day Ephesus Tour
|Duration : 4 hours (approx.)||View similar tours & things to do|
- Take a half-day private trip to the ruins of Ancient city of Ephesus the great cities & home to the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the World.
- Visit the Ancient city of Ephesus
- Explore the Temple of Artemis, considered to be one of the Seven wonders of the Ancient World.
- Enjoy authentic Turkish cuisine.
- Transport by Private De-Luxe Cars.
- No shopping stops along the way ! “ Without the hassle of being taken to various factory outlets or shopping “.
- Pickup and drop-off included
- Private Local Licensed Guide
- Private De-Luxe Cars,
- All Entrance Fees
- Delicious Lunch and Turkish appetizers.
- Travel Excellence Guaranteed !
- No pre-payment is requested. Payment of the tour can be made at the end of the tour in cash USD or EURO or Turkish Lira or by credit card ( Visa or Master Card ) in USD or in EURO. There is not any extra for Credit Card payments.
- The above prices are valid for a tour in English or German (please let us know which language you prefer. For other languages; Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French, Available only on request. Please include the form any language you want for your ideal itinerary..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Children 6-18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces, comfortable clothing and closed toe, sensible walking shoes are recommended. Sunglasses and sunscreen are suggested.
- We will ensure your timely return to the Kusadasi or Izmir port for this activity.