Hot Air Balloon Tour Over Cappadocia
|Duration : 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)||View similar tours & things to do|
Discover the stunning landscape of the Cappadocia region of Turkey from a hot-air balloon! Admire Cappadocia's beautiful scenery of tall, volcanic rock spires and high plateaus from the air on either a 1-hour or 1.5-hour flight. Toast to your unforgettable experience with a glass of Champagne during the post-flight celebration and receive a souvenir medal. Your Cappadocia hot-air balloon flight includes a complimentary pre-flight buffet breakfast and convenient round-trip hotel transportation.
Hot-air balloon ride in Cappadocia
Admire incredible panoramic views of the Cappadocia region from the air
Get a close look at the stunning volcanic rock formations as you fly up approximately 1,000 feet
Enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast before your flight
Toast with a glass of Champagne and receive a complimentary souvenir medal
Choose a 1-hour or 1.5-hour flight
- The Cappadocia region of Turkey is the perfect location for a hot-air balloon flight, thanks to its outstandingly beautiful landscapes and great weather conditions. After complimentary pickup from your hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned minivan, take in views of the Turkish countryside as you head to the hot-air balloon office, where you’ll enjoy a complimentary buffet breakfast of fruit, pastries, meats and salads.
- Head to the nearby launch field and watch as your 100-foot tall (30-meter) hot-air balloon is inflated before boarding the balloon basket with your experienced pilot. Then, up you go!
- Feel the subtle motion of the balloon as it lifts up over the stunning volcanic landscape. On your safe, scenic, flight, enjoy panoramic views of the Cappadocia relief, a high plateau standing more than 3,281 feet (1,000 meters) above sea level and pierced by tall, thin volcanic spires.
- As you fly through the Cappadocia valleys, take a close look at the rock formations and listen to your pilot's interesting commentary about Cappadocia's history and geological formations. See churches and houses carved into the rocks as the balloon climbs approximately 1,000 feet (300 meters).
- After your flight, raise your glass for a Champagne toast while being presented with a silver or gold medal as a flight souvenir. Then, relax on the drive back to your hotel.
- The 1-hour flight holds up to 20 people; for a more intimate experience, take the 1.5-hour ride, which guarantees a maximum of 12 people.
Hot air balloon flight
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Comfortable clothing and footwear; a light jacket, hat and sunglasses are highly recommended
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
Not recommended for participants with back problems or pregnant women