Ephesus Tours From Antalya
|Duration : 7-8 hours (approx.)||View similar tours & things to do|
When you arrive in the airport of Izmir, your private guide will be waiting to lead you to your own luxury vehicle, during a 40 minute ride to Ephesus, your guide gives you a brief info about the area and about the country.
After enjoying the delicious Turkish breakfast in Ephesus, you will first see the Magnesia Gate, a marvelous example of ancient architecture that once stood tall as an entrance to the city. Begin a downhill walk with your guide into the city’s ruins. The route will take you past the Odeon, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan and the Great Theater. The theater, one of the city’s best-preserved monuments, it is still used today for the local spring festival. It once had seating space for 24,000 people, and it is believed to be the site where St Paul preached to the Ephesians.
After enjoying the Turkish cuisine at lunch, you will visit the House of Virgin Mary, where she spent last days of her life. Visit Temple of Artemis one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and Basilica of St John, before returning to arirport of Izmir where you tour concludes or hotel araund Izmir or Kusadasi.
Fares include flight tickets and all taxes
Airport pickup and drop-off included
Private Local Licensed Guide
Private De-Luxe Cars,
All Entrance Fees
Light and delicious Turkish breakfast
Delicious Lunch and Turkish appetizers.
No shopping stops along the way ! “ Without the hassle of being taken to various factory outlets or shopping “.
Travel Excellence Guaranteed !
- No pre-payment is requested. Payment of the tour can be made at the end of the tour in cash USD or EURO or Turkish Lira or by credit card ( Visa or Master Card ) in USD or in EURO. There is not any extra for Credit Card payments.
- The above prices are valid for a tour in English or German (please let us know which language you prefer. For other languages; Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Italian and French, Available only on request. Please include the form any language you want for your ideal itinerary..
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability.
- At time of booking, Cruise Ship passengers must provide the following details under Special Requirements: Ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time.
- Children 6-18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Please enter your preferred pickup time in the Special Requirements box at the time of booking, and reconfirm 48 hours prior to the tour’s departure time.
- Ephesus requires walking long distances over uneven surfaces, comfortable clothing and closed toe, sensible walking shoes are recommended. Sunglasses and sunscreen are suggested.
- We will ensure your timely return to the Kusadasi or Izmir port for this activity.